While this is a small concession to the stay-home order, we are certain that everyone is eager to get out and dine-out again! Due to the added logistics required to ensure everyone's safety, the last thing we want to deal with is managing reservations. This said, our limited patio seating will be on a first come, first served basis. We only have 3 tables, each seats only 4, so please limit your party to 4. We want to give other families a chance to enjoy dining-out as well. If there is a wait, order a drink from our bar and enjoy it in your car- we'll call you when a table becomes available : )
PHASE 1 FOR EVERYONE!
All staff, front & back-of-house are to wear face coverings. Patrons are exempt while dining.
Tables are at least 6’ apart, maximum party of 4 per table.
According to the CDC, CV is primarily spread via transmission of respiratory droplets from an infected person- talking, coughing or sneezing; that may come into contact with the nose or mouth of a healthy person who is within close proximity (less than 6’ apart).
- CV is less likely to be transmitted from skin to surface contact. However, out of an abundance of caution we will:
- Provide an alcohol-based hand sanitizer station outside for your convenience and also encourage you to use our washrooms inside
- Sanitize our tables & chairs after each use
- Use disposable paper products in lieu of our
- Machine wash & chemically sanitize our table wares
- Sanitize our menus after each use